We deliver better, faster insights to financial teams - without the hassle of tedious spreadsheets.
Helu enables you to manage your business in a KPI-driven way. By integrating live DATEV data and the ability to upload business data from other tools, you automate your controlling, financial planning and financial analysis across all your teams.
FP&A stands for Financial Planning and Analysis. It refers to the systematic analysis of relevant corporate data from different areas such as finance, marketing and accounting. This process is used to prepare management and investor reports, cost center analyses and financial planning. With the help of specific FP&A software, planning scenarios can be created that support risk management and enable efficient strategic corporate management. FP&A contributes significantly to the transparency of costs and growth of your company.
- Scaling challenge: as your business grows and the number of employees increases, so does the complexity of financial management. Helu eases this transition by enabling efficient financial planning and keeping the most up-to-date data at your fingertips.
- Cost center complexity: Implementing and managing new cost centers can be a difficult task. Helu takes this burden off your shoulders by automating the relevant processes and providing your department managers with the data they need to ensure full transparency.
- Inefficient management reporting: Preparing reports for management and investors can be time-consuming and tedious. Helu simplifies these processes and helps you put together meaningful reports.
- Collaboration with tax advisors: Continuously receiving necessary and up-to-date data from your tax advisor can be time-consuming. Helu provides independent live access to this important information, which makes working with your tax advisor much easier.
- Change of Personnel: Personnel changes can often lead to rearrangements and new setups of processes. With Helu, all established processes remain unaffected, enabling a smooth transition despite staff transitions.
- Planning future scenarios: Collaboratively creating financial plans and mapping future scenarios often becomes a challenge when more stakeholders are involved in the process. Helu provides you with valuable support in creating and visualizing such scenarios to give you a clear picture of how your business is likely to evolve.
- Start-ups: your company has between 10 and 30 employees and is in the early or growth phase. Helu helps you to build a solid financial planning and data analysis.
- Scale-ups: You have between 50 and 300 employees and are looking for solutions for consolidation, cost center planning and company-wide financial management? Helu is your ideal partner for this.
- Small and medium-sized businesses: your company generates stable annual revenues of between 5 and 20 million euros. Helu gives you access to DATEV data, target/actual comparisons and the possibility to digitize the collaboration with your tax advisor.
- Established medium-sized businesses: your company has a turnover of between 50 and 300 million euros and up to 500 employees. Helu gives you digitalized real-time access to your DATEV data, offers you a detailed cost center analysis and supports you in establishing digital processes.
Setting up Helu is done quickly: In just two minutes you can upload and visualize your data! Helu automatically generates the first reports for you. You also have the option to use a free trial period to explore the platform on your own. If Helu meets your requirements, you can switch to a paid subscription. There you can also activate the DATEV connection, which will automatically update your reports according to your own schedule.
Yes for sure! Just click here to take a look at our free demo account. We are also happy to show you more details and tricks of our platform during a personal meeting.